2 bedrooms ● Sleep 4 ● Dog welcome ● Loch View ● FREE Wi-Fi ● Short breaks all year ● Any day arrival ● Enclosed garden. Close to the pubs & restaurants
Armadale Cottage is a 2 bedroom semi-detached cottage in the heart of the village and just steps away from the shores of Loch Goil. It makes the most of the loch and mountain views from the lounge and enclosed garden. Ideal for a couple or family, you are close to the start of a number of marked walking trails at the same time as being close to The Goil Inn and the Shorehouse Inn. If you like to fish or bowl, the cottage is near to the bowling green and jetty. Armadale is a comfortable base from which to enjoy a relaxing holiday in beautiful surrounding. Your pet is welcome, but please let us know in advance.
With parking at the gate and 3 steps with a hand rail to the door, the cottage is then all on one level. Armadale is suited to guests with limited mobility.
BEDROOMS AND BATHROOM
Bedrooms: Double and Twin. There is a good sized modern shower.
FREE Wi-Fi Entry area for boot and coat storage Enclosed garden with picnic table Sitting room with loch view & dining area TV, DVD, Hi-Fi Kitchen with electric cooker, microwave, fridge and small freezer Nespresso coffee machine, bring your own capsules (available in supermarkets) Street parking at entrance Double glazing Hot water on demand No smoking Central heating - energy included in hire price Linen included - bring your own towels Starter pack of liquid soaps in the toilets plus toilet paper, 2 black bags, 1 bottle of surface cleaner, scourer, cleaning cloths
- £15 up to 4 days / £30 a week Armadale is a popular choice for pet owners. The enclosed garden is ideal for sitting out and enjoying the view at the same time as being small enough that you can see what they are up to, but large enough for them to run around and explore.
ONLINE TRAVEL GUIDES
The guides open in a new window as .pdf's.
- LOCHGOILHEAD - How to get here, places to eat, things to do - full of practical information
- ACTIVITIES - An introduction to what there is to do in the village and area
- WALKING GUIDE - LOCAL WALKS - Including the popular doggie and local walks
- EATING OUT - The easy way to find out places to eat in and out the glen
- GET AFLOAT - Sight-seeing cruises, boat hire or join a group canoe trip - they are all in this guide
- RAINY DAYS OUT - Never be stuck for somewhere to go
- PLACES TO STAY - A listing of all the Lochgoilhead Holidays properties