CORONAVIRUS GUIDANCE – BOOK WITH CONFIDENCE
. Coronavirus is a known risk. When government rules allow travel it means we have to protect ourselves, not only physically, but with our travel plans.
WE WILL COVER YOU
in the event that lockdown changes in any part of the UK that will stop you coming, you will be offered a change of date (subject to any upwards price change), a credit, or a refund minus a £25 admin charge. Please understand that this offer is based on the rules at the time and not on if you ‘think’ the rules will change.
YOU SHOULD TAKE PRACTICAL STEPS
to cover yourself for the likes of illness etc. by adding the optional Booking Protect insurance offered during the booking process - or - the Post Office are providing
TRAVEL INSURANCE WITH COVID-19 COVER
. Click on link for a quote. Book your holiday and come and enjoy Argyll.
3 bedrooms ● Sleep 6 ● No pets please ● Wi-Fi
Note - Arrival day
Please be aware that the preferred arrival day is a Friday during July & August. Saturday arrivals the rest of the year are subject to confirmation from the housekeeper. We will do our best to accommodate you on your preferred arrival day.
WELCOME TO TREFOIL
Trefoil Holiday Home is available for weekly lets - contact us if you are looking for a longer stay.
A three bedroom modern holiday home in a quiet location on the Old Shore Road between the villages of St. Catherines and Strachur.
This west facing property has a verandah to the front designed to make the most of the uninterrupted views over Loch Fyne. This is the place to relax and enjoy the comings-and-goings on the loch. Bring your binoculars. There are otters on the shore and frequent sightings of dolphins, porpoises and a variety of bird life. You won't need your binoculars to watch the sunsets. Perfect.
The property sits within its own partially enclosed garden with off road parking for 2 cars. You enter via the verandah or a side door into the hallway. Satellite TV, central heating, loch views from a den area and the kitchen.
There is a lounge with a TV and open plan dining area with has patio doors leading on to the deck area.
A second lounge is to the rear of the house which has a TV, DVD and open fire.
Bedrooms and bathrooms
- Bedroom 1: Double on the ground floor - garden view
- Bedroom 2 - Double on the 1st floor - loch view
- Bedroom 3 - Twin on the 1st floor
- Shower room & WC - ground floor
- Shower room and WC - 1st floor
Pet - No pet property
- Wi-Fi - BT broadband
- Open fire in the lounge with starter pack of logs
- Linen and towels provided
- Beds are made up for your arrival
- Gas central heating throughout
- Modern kitchen with a breakfast bar, loch view, microwave, dishwasher
- Large fridge & freezer in adjoining utility room
- Travel cot and high chair - available on request
- TV & DVD in the main lounge
- TV in the lounge & dining area
- Washing machine & dryer in a utility room
- Iron & ironing table
- Off road parking for two cars
- Partially enclosed gardsen to the side of the house
- Outside space - Verandah with patio furniture to the front of the house
- No smoking
- Welcome pack including dishwasher tablets, washing up liquid, cleaning cloths, tea & coffee
- Finding Trefoil: We make it easy. A detailed map and directions will be emailed on receipt of the final payment
- Entry: A key safe code is sent with the directions. You are not met my anyone - you let yourself in
- Arrival & departure: From 4pm on arrival until 10am on departure
- Shopping: Small grocery store in the nearby village of Strachur. Co-Op in Inveraray.