CORONAVIRUS GUIDANCE – BOOK WITH CONFIDENCE.
We are well into this pandemic. The only thing for certain is, nothing is for certain. I have personally booked my own short breaks and holidays for later in 2021. I did so knowing that the local rules may change, but also with the view that things will get better. It fair lifts the spirits to have something to look forward to. In that light we take your booking in good faith that the lockdown restrictions will have been lifted and visitors are welcome. In the event that lockdown changes in any part of the UK that will stop you coming, you will be offered a change of date (subject to any upwards price change), a credit, or a refund minus a £25 admin charge. Please understand that this offer is based on the rules at the time and not on if you ‘think’ the rules will change.
I always travel with insurance. You have the option of taking
This will cover you in the event of illness and other causes as explained in their cover. If you are planning well in advance, or booking a high value holiday, we recommend you consider this.
1 bedroom ● Sleep 2+1 ● Wi-Fi ● Dog Welcome
WELCOME TO FEORLINE COTTAGE
Feorline Cottage is a popular choice in the village because of the partial loch view and it being steps away from The Goil and The Shore House Inn. Close to the shores of Loch Goil as well as the start of the marked walks within the Argyll Forest Park. Feorline Cottage offers value-for-money for a single traveller, couple or small family looking for a comfortable cottage in the village. All on the level it is suitable for anyone with limited mobility.
Bedroom and bathroom
- Bedroom: King sized bed plus a cot
- Sofa bed in the lounge suitable for 1
- Bathroom with shower over the bath / WC
- Small enclosed garden
- Lounge/diner with electric fire and heaters
- TV, Hi-Fi
- Modern kitchen with electric cooker, microwave, fridge and small freezer
- Washing machine/dryer
- Cot in bedroom
- Iron & ironing table
- Street parking
- Electricity by £1 coin meter - credit in the meter to start but plesae have some £1 coins if needed
- No smoking
- Linen included - please bring your own towels
£15 up to 4 days / £30 a week
Loch Goil Trails - FREE Local Walking Guide
- Finding Feorline Cottage: We make it easy. A detailed map and directions will be emailed on receipt of the final payment
- Entry: Key details will be sent with the directions. You are not met my anyone - you let yourself in
- Arrival & departure: From 4pm on arrival until 10am on departure
- Shopping: Small grocery store in the village, Costcutter mini-market 1 mile, ASDA home deliver to this holiday home
When you book to come and stay we include a FREE copy of the Loch Goil Trials Guidebook in your holiday home. Lochgoilhead is a sensational walking area. Discover the walks not usually found online. 21 walks from the Rest and be Thankful down the glen to Carrick Castle. Easy to muscle-crunching, as well as the popular dog walks, there is something here for everyone. Not staying with us? You can order a copy for £7 (UK postage) Order your copy HERE.