A great value option for a single traveller or couple looking to stay in Lochgoilhead village. Across the road from the Goil Inn - handy for a social drink or meal.
1 bedroom ● Sleep 2+1 ● Wi-Fi ● Dog WelcomeWELCOME TO FEORLINE COTTAGE
Feorline Cottage is a popular choice in the village because of the partial loch view and it being steps away from The Goil and The Shore House Inn. Close to the shores of Loch Goil as well as the start of the marked walks within the Argyll Forest Park. Feorline Cottage offers value-for-money for a single traveller, couple or small family looking for a comfortable cottage in the village. All on the level it is suitable for anyone with limited mobility.Bedroom and bathroom
- Bedroom: King sized bed plus a cot
- Sofa bed in the lounge suitable for 1
- Walk in shower / WC
- Small enclosed garden
- Lounge/diner with electric fire and heaters
- TV, Hi-Fi
- Kitchen with electric cooker, microwave, fridge and small freezer
- Washing machine/dryer
- Cot in bedroom
- Iron & ironing table
- Street parking
- No smoking
- Linen included - please bring your own towels
Maximum 2 dogs please. £20 each per stay
- Finding Feorline Cottage: We make it easy. A detailed map and directions will be emailed on receipt of the final payment
- Entry: Key details will be sent with the directions. You are not met my anyone - you let yourself in
- Arrival & departure: From 4pm on arrival until 10am on departure
- Shopping: Small grocery store in the village, Costcutter mini-market 1 mile, ASDA home deliver to this holiday home
When you book to come and stay we include a FREE copy of the Loch Goil Trials Guidebook in your holiday home. Lochgoilhead is a sensational walking area. Discover the walks not usually found online. 21 walks from the Rest and be Thankful down the glen to Carrick Castle. Easy to muscle-crunching, as well as the popular dog walks, there is something here for everyone. Not staying with us? You can order a copy for £7 (UK postage) Order your copy HERE.
Transport and Parking
On Public Transport Route
|Feorline Cottage||£65 Per unit per night|
Note: Prices are a guide only and may change on a daily basis.
The content of many of our web listings is provided by third party operators and not VisitScotland. VisitScotland accepts no responsibility for (1) any error or misrepresentation contained in third party listings, and (2) the contents of any external links within web listings ((1) and (2) together hereinafter referred to as the "Content"). VisitScotland excludes all liability for loss or damage caused by any reliance placed on the Content. The Content is provided for your information only and is not endorsed by VisitScotland.