- The name is Gaelic for 'to eat well'.
- Chef Lorna McNee is a former sous chef at two Michelin-star Andrew Fairlie at Gleneagles.
- Offers seasonal menus formed around local, sustainable ingredients.
- Has its own kitchen garden.
UNALOME by Graeme Cheevers
- Situated near Kelvingrove Park in Glasgow.
- Run by multi award-winning chef patron Graeme Cheevers.
- Dishes draw heavily on modern European influence with occasional inspiration from Japanese cuisine and culture.
- Located just south of the city centre on Salisbury Place.
- Offers a surprise tasting menu which takes around 3 hours.
- Michelin star since 2007.
- Restaurant's philosophy is 'from nature to plate'.
- Chef Tom Kitchin has a passion for putting his own Scottish twist on some classic recipes.
Restaurant Martin Wishart
- Michelin star since 2001.
- Situated on the Shore overlooking the Water of Leith.
- Brings the very best of Scottish and French cuisine to life from its seasonal menus.
Loch Bay Restaurant, Stein
- A cosy 18-seater seafood restaurant.
- Celebrates shellfish and fish caught locally in the loch and waters around the island.
- Chef Michael personally cooks his ‘Skye Fruits de Mer’ multiple-course menu.
The Cellar, Anstruther
- A tasting menu inspired by seasonal Scottish produce and local ingredients.
- The restaurant works passionately with local farmers, suppliers and producers.
- Enjoy a purposefully designed and thoughtful experience.
Peat Inn, near St Andrews
- An uninterrupted history of hospitality for 250 years.
- Modern Scottish cuisine.
- Confident, contemporary cooking of seasonal dishes with the finest Scottish ingredients.
- A restaurant with eight luxury suites also available.
Glenturret Lalique, Crieff
- An intimate restaurant overlooking the old still houses and tumbling waters of River Turret.
- Creative and eclectic dishes on a multi-course tasting menu created by Michelin-star chef Mark Donald.