Golden Highlander 2024
The Highlands of Scotland are arguably at their most glorious during the golden weeks of Autumn. This superb rail holiday offers a wealth of spectacular autumnal scenery out of your window, including two of the world's greatest railway journeys.
DEPARTS - Tuesday 01 October & Tuesday 15 October 2024
- Spectacular Highlands mountain scenery
- The "Great Railway Journey of the World" to Kyle of Lochalsh
- Take the fabulous Highland Line climbing through the Cairngorms
- Cross the magnificent Glenfinnan Viaduct
- Steam on the famous "Harry Potter" Jacobite train
- Enjoy "monster spotting" at Loch Ness
- Free time to explore Inverness, the capital of the Highlands
Also included in your Tour Fare:
- Dinner every evening plus 1 light lunch
- Rail travel & seat reservations from your Home Station to Tour Base (Standard or First Class)
- Services of experienced Railtrail Tour Manager
- Medium Group (17-30)
Tour company information
Welcome to Railtrail Tours An independent, family firm with an ethos of honesty and integrity. Our passion for delivering quality escorted holidays by rail at great value fares along with consistently excellent customer service has stood us in good stead for over 42 years. Big on Quality, Small Enough to Care!
Other tours from this company
The Orkney and Shetland Explorer 2024
Discover the peace, tranquility, and rich heritage of the beautiful islands of O...
Scottish Steam, Malt and Ale Trail 2023
Build up a head of steam, uncovering Scotland's heritage from a different angle....
Scotland's Far North, Shetland & Orkney 2024
A wonderful new tour that combines Scotland's Far North and the beauty of the Sh...
Highland Adventure 2024
The glorious West Highland rail route with the fabulous 'Harry Potter' Jacobite...
The content of many of our web listings is provided by third party operators and not VisitScotland. VisitScotland accepts no responsibility for (1) any error or misrepresentation contained in third party listings, and (2) the contents of any external links within web listings ((1) and (2) together hereinafter referred to as the "Content"). VisitScotland excludes all liability for loss or damage caused by any reliance placed on the Content. The Content is provided for your information only and is not endorsed by VisitScotland.