Highland Adventure 2024
The glorious West Highland rail route with the fabulous 'Harry Potter' Jacobite steam train, steaming over Glenfinnan Viaduct to Mallaig, plus a relaxing Loch Linnhe cruise, a scenic mountain gondola and a 'wee dram' at the Ben Nevis Distillery!
DEPARTS - Monday 22 April 2024, Monday 27 May 2024, Monday 24 June 2024 & Monday 23 September 2024
- A magical Scottish rail adventure
- Travel the glorious West Highland Line - "Railroad to the Isles"
- Cruise Loch Linnhe, relaxing in search of seals and porpoise
- Take the famous ‘Harry Potter’ steam train journey aboard the "Jacobite"
- Soar to the heavens - experience stunning views on the Ben Nevis range by cable car
- Enjoy a ‘wee dram’ at Ben Nevis Distillery: ‘Slàinte Mhath’ – good health!
Also included in your Tour Fare:
- Dinner every evening in your hotel
- Rail travel & seat reservations from your Home Station to Tour Base (Standard or First Class)
- Services of experienced Railtrail Tour Manager
- Hotel Porterage
- Medium Group (17-30)
Tour company information
Welcome to Railtrail Tours An independent, family firm with an ethos of honesty and integrity. Our passion for delivering quality escorted holidays by rail at great value fares along with consistently excellent customer service has stood us in good stead for over 42 years. Big on Quality, Small Enough to Care!
Other tours from this company
The Orkney and Shetland Explorer 2024
Discover the peace, tranquility, and rich heritage of the beautiful islands of O...
Scotland's Far North, Shetland & Orkney 2024
A wonderful new tour that combines Scotland's Far North and the beauty of the Sh...
Queen of Scots 2024
A truly magical circular tour of the Highlands of Scotland in 2024, also taking...
Scottish Steam, Malt and Ale Trail 2024
Build up a head of steam, uncovering Scotland's heritage from a different angle....
The content of many of our web listings is provided by third party operators and not VisitScotland. VisitScotland accepts no responsibility for (1) any error or misrepresentation contained in third party listings, and (2) the contents of any external links within web listings ((1) and (2) together hereinafter referred to as the "Content"). VisitScotland excludes all liability for loss or damage caused by any reliance placed on the Content. The Content is provided for your information only and is not endorsed by VisitScotland.