Queen of Scots 2024
A truly magical circular tour of the Highlands of Scotland in 2024, also taking in the magnificent Isles of Mull and Iona, along with spectacular rail journeys, sensational scenery, and steam train nostalgia.
DEPARTS - Friday 19 July 2024, Friday 30 August 2024
- Journey over the beautiful West Highland Line to Oban
- Take an original ‘Great Rail Journey of the World’ on the spectacular Kyle of Lochalsh Line
- Sensational train journey to Mallaig on The Jacobite steam train across the Glenfinnan Viaduct of Harry Potter film fame
- Explore Oban and Inverness
- Loch Katrine Cruise
- Dramatic Ballindalloch Castle & Gardens
- Cruise to the Isles of Mull and Iona
- Tour the Great Glen & Loch Ness
- Strathspey Railway steam nostalgia
- Whisky distillery tour, with a wee dram
Also included in your Tour Fare:
- Dinner every evening plus 1 light lunch
- Rail travel & seat reservations from your Home Station to Tour Base (Standard or First Class)
- Services of experienced Railtrail Tour Manager
- Hotel Porterage
From £1699 per adult
April — September
21 The Smithfield Centre
Tour company information
Welcome to Railtrail Tours An independent, family firm with an ethos of honesty and integrity. Our passion for delivering quality escorted holidays by rail at great value fares along with consistently excellent customer service has stood us in good stead for over 42 years. Big on Quality, Small Enough to Care!
Other tours from this company
The Orkney and Shetland Explorer 2023
Discover the peace, tranquility, and rich heritage of the beautiful islands of O...
Highland Adventure 2023
Our adventure filled short break combines the glorious West Highland rail route...
Queen of Scots 2023
A truly magical circular tour of the Highlands of Scotland, also taking in the m...
Scottish Steam, Malt and Ale Trail 2023
Build up a head of steam, uncovering Scotland's heritage from a different angle....
The content of many of our web listings is provided by third party operators and not VisitScotland. VisitScotland accepts no responsibility for (1) any error or misrepresentation contained in third party listings, and (2) the contents of any external links within web listings ((1) and (2) together hereinafter referred to as the "Content"). VisitScotland excludes all liability for loss or damage caused by any reliance placed on the Content. The Content is provided for your information only and is not endorsed by VisitScotland.