Hebridean Odyssey 2024
Treat yourself to this Railtrail tour offering the ultimate island-hopping experience in the Outer Hebrides and visiting an impressive eight islands. Discover an area of unspoilt natural beauty offering spectacular scenery.
DEPARTS - Thursday 6 June 2024
- Travel the glorious West Highland Line - "Railroad to the Isles"
- Take a relaxing cruise on Loch Linnhe
- Visit picture perfect Portree, the Capital of the Isle of Skye
- Discover the Isle of Barra, considered by many to be the most beautiful little island in Britain
- Stroll along unspoilt, white sandy beaches
- See the beautiful Eriskay Ponies on the Isle of Eriskay
- Glimpse whales, dolphins, and sea eagles as you cruise between outstanding island seascapes
- Discover a birdwatcher's paradise and view amazing island wildlife
- Learn about the Hebrides unique and fascinating history spanning back 5,000 years
- Explore the Isle of Lewis and Isle of Harris with expert local guides
- Journey through the Cairngorms enjoying wonderful Highland scenery
Also included in your Tour Fare:
- Dinner every evening plus 2 packed lunches
- Rail travel & seat reservations from your Home Station to Tour Base (Standard or First Class)
- Services of experienced Railtrail Tour Manager
- Medium Group (17-30)
Tour company information
Welcome to Railtrail Tours An independent, family firm with an ethos of honesty and integrity. Our passion for delivering quality escorted holidays by rail at great value fares along with consistently excellent customer service has stood us in good stead for over 42 years. Big on Quality, Small Enough to Care!
Other tours from this company
The Orkney and Shetland Explorer 2024
Discover the peace, tranquility, and rich heritage of the beautiful islands of O...
Scottish Steam, Malt and Ale Trail 2023
Build up a head of steam, uncovering Scotland's heritage from a different angle....
Scotland's Far North, Shetland & Orkney 2024
A wonderful new tour that combines Scotland's Far North and the beauty of the Sh...
Highland Adventure 2024
The glorious West Highland rail route with the fabulous 'Harry Potter' Jacobite...
The content of many of our web listings is provided by third party operators and not VisitScotland. VisitScotland accepts no responsibility for (1) any error or misrepresentation contained in third party listings, and (2) the contents of any external links within web listings ((1) and (2) together hereinafter referred to as the "Content"). VisitScotland excludes all liability for loss or damage caused by any reliance placed on the Content. The Content is provided for your information only and is not endorsed by VisitScotland.