Highland Rail Voyager 2024
This great value short break is a wonderful introduction to ‘Bonnie Scotland’. Roam the glorious Highlands and discover one of the "Great Railway Journeys of the World". Relax as magnificent vistas glide past your window...
DEPARTS - Monday 21 October 2024
- Dramatic Highland scenery
- Take an original "Great Rail Journey of the World" on the spectacular Kyle of Lochalsh line
- Light lunch overlooking the stunning Isle of Skye
- Free time to discover the ancient city of Inverness, the Capital of the Highlands
- Based at a central Inverness 4-star hotel
Also included in your Tour Fare:
- Dinner each evening plus 1 light lunch
- Rail travel & seat reservations from your Home Station to Tour Base (Standard or First Class)
- Services of experienced Railtrail Tour Manager
- Medium Group (17-30)
Tour company information
Welcome to Railtrail Tours An independent, family firm with an ethos of honesty and integrity. Our passion for delivering quality escorted holidays by rail at great value fares along with consistently excellent customer service has stood us in good stead for over 42 years. Big on Quality, Small Enough to Care!
Other tours from this company
The Orkney and Shetland Explorer 2024
Discover the peace, tranquility, and rich heritage of the beautiful islands of O...
Scotland's Far North, Shetland & Orkney 2024
A wonderful new tour that combines Scotland's Far North and the beauty of the Sh...
Highland Adventure 2024
The glorious West Highland rail route with the fabulous 'Harry Potter' Jacobite...
Queen of Scots 2024
A truly magical circular tour of the Highlands of Scotland in 2024, also taking...
The content of many of our web listings is provided by third party operators and not VisitScotland. VisitScotland accepts no responsibility for (1) any error or misrepresentation contained in third party listings, and (2) the contents of any external links within web listings ((1) and (2) together hereinafter referred to as the "Content"). VisitScotland excludes all liability for loss or damage caused by any reliance placed on the Content. The Content is provided for your information only and is not endorsed by VisitScotland.