Ultimo aggiornamento: 17:00 22/03/2018
Expected to Open
Relazione completa sulle condizioni della neve
Today, skiing has been fantastic with soft spring snow and freshly groomed runs offering excellent conditions. Despite high winds early on, we had a staggered opening and were able to run Summit to Top Station for snowsports for most of the day.
Tomorrow, (Friday 23rd) snow is forecast to fall on the upper slopes throughout the day which will refresh pistes. We do plan to run Summit to Top Station for snowsports and grooming will be underway in the morning to prepare the runs. We anticipate another fantastic day with continued excellent conditions.
Updates will be posted from 7.30am
SNOWSPORTS SCHOOL and EQUIPMENT HIRE:
You can reserve lessons and hire online, by phone and onsite.
Gondola is open daily from 9am until 4.45pm (wind permitting)
CURRENT WEATHER TOP STATION: Sun starting to pop out!
WIND AND TEMPERATURE: NE 5-10mph, 0C
WEATHER FORECAST: Fri 23rd - Snow is expected to fall on the higher slopes throughout the day which could impede visibility.
WIND AND TEMPERATURE: SE winds in the morning veer Westerly as the day goes on at 20-30mph, temp is to be 1C
- Rope TowExpected to Open
- Linnhe/Lochy ButtonExpected to Open
- Alpha ButtonExpected to Open
- Quad ChairExpected to Open
- Goose T-BarExpected to Open
- Summit ButtonExpected to Open
- Warren's T-BarClosed
- Great Glen ChairClosed
- Rob Roy T-BarExpected to Open
- Braveheart ChairClosed
Stato della pista
- Molto difficile
- SpectreExpected to Open
- SpiderExpected to Open
- Summit RunExpected to Open
- Side WinderExpected to Open
- Cats AlleyExpected to Open
- Inside EdgeExpected to Open
- Duncans DropExpected to Open
- Goose GullyExpected to Open
- LinkExpected to Open
- SwitchExpected to Open
- WarrensExpected to Open
- Upper TraverseClosed
- Nid RidgeExpected to Open
- Nid WallExpected to Open
- Far WestExpected to Open
- The FairwayExpected to Open
- Easy RiderExpected to Open
- Allt SnechdaExpected to Open
- Alpha TraverseExpected to Open
- Home RunExpected to Open
- YockiesExpected to Open
- Rabbit RunExpected to Open
- GlaistigExpected to Open
- AbhronExpected to Open
- Rope Tow RunExpected to Open
- Rob RoyExpected to Open
- Rob Roy's ReturnExpected to Open
- ChancerExpected to Open
- Back TrackExpected to Open
- Yellow BellyExpected to Open
- Winger WallExpected to Open
Snowgoose Restaurant and Pinemarten Cafe Bar open daily.
Join us in the Snowgoose Restaurant after an awesome day on the slopes for more Apres Ski fun! Relax with friends and enjoy homemade pizza, beer and great music to end a great day on the hill. Drivers get free soft drinks from 5pm, just show us your car keys!
An exciting announcement from No Fuss Events…their first ever Ski/Snowboard and Mountain Bike Enduro race coming to Nevis Range, ‘Ski-An-Duro’ (Sgian-dubh-ro) – from the Summit of Aonach Mor all the way to the Pinemarten Cafe Bar at the Gondola base station.
** See website for full details of events **
Witch’s trail cross country routes, skills loops and onsite Bike School open all year. Red Giant, Downhill and Bike Hire closed for the season. Reopening spring 2018 - See website for more details.
Ropes courses in the forest now closed for the winter, reopen Spring 2018. See website for more details.
01397 705825 / www.nevisrange.co.uk.