Letzte Aktualisierung: 05:00 24/03/2018
Vollständiger Bericht zu Schneeverhältnissen
Today, we managed to run summit to top station for snowsports in the morning, however, strong winds led to the closure of all lifts by the afternoon.
With the milder temperatures, the snow on lower slopes is softening up and leading to more spring ski conditions. The temperature is set to drop tonight which may mean runs will set up firm tomorrow and grooming will certainly improve the slopes.
Tomorrow, light snow showers are expected throughout the day which will improve pistes. In addition to this, grooming will be underway early in the morning to ensure runs are in excellent condition.
SW winds are forecast which can be difficult to predict. We do anticipate opening and plan to run Summit to Top Station for snowsports.
We would advise you to call before travel.
Updates will be posted from 7.15am
SNOWSPORTS SCHOOL and EQUIPMENT HIRE:
You can reserve lessons and hire online, by phone and onsite.
Gondola is open daily from 9am until 4.45pm (wind permitting)
CURRENT WEATHER TOP STATION: Wet and a wee bit overcast
WIND AND TEMPERATURE: W 30-45mph, temp 0C
WEATHER FORECAST: Sat 24th- Light snow showers expected during the day and low visibility is likely during these spells.
WIND AND TEMPERATURE: SW 20-30mph, -2C
Status der Lifte
- GondolaExpected to Open
- Rope TowExpected to Open
- Linnhe/Lochy ButtonExpected to Open
- Alpha ButtonExpected to Open
- Quad ChairExpected to Open
- Goose T-BarExpected to Open
- Summit ButtonExpected to Open
- Warren's T-BarClosed
- Great Glen ChairClosed
- Rob Roy T-BarExpected to Open
- Braveheart ChairExpected to Open
Status der Pisten
- Sehr schwierig
- SpectreExpected to Open
- SpiderExpected to Open
- Summit RunExpected to Open
- Side WinderExpected to Open
- Cats AlleyExpected to Open
- Inside EdgeExpected to Open
- Duncans DropExpected to Open
- Goose GullyExpected to Open
- LinkExpected to Open
- SwitchExpected to Open
- WarrensExpected to Open
- Upper TraverseClosed
- Nid RidgeExpected to Open
- Nid WallExpected to Open
- Far WestExpected to Open
- The FairwayExpected to Open
- Easy RiderExpected to Open
- Allt SnechdaExpected to Open
- Alpha TraverseExpected to Open
- Home RunExpected to Open
- YockiesExpected to Open
- Rabbit RunExpected to Open
- GlaistigExpected to Open
- AbhronExpected to Open
- Rope Tow RunExpected to Open
- Rob RoyExpected to Open
- Rob Roy's ReturnExpected to Open
- ChancerExpected to Open
- Back TrackExpected to Open
- Yellow BellyExpected to Open
- Winger WallExpected to Open
Snowgoose Restaurant and Pinemarten Cafe Bar open daily.
Join us in the Snowgoose Restaurant after an awesome day on the slopes for more Apres Ski fun! Relax with friends and enjoy homemade pizza, beer and great music to end a great day on the hill. Drivers get free soft drinks from 5pm, just show us your car keys!
An exciting announcement from No Fuss Events…their first ever Ski/Snowboard and Mountain Bike Enduro race coming to Nevis Range, ‘Ski-An-Duro’ (Sgian-dubh-ro) – from the Summit of Aonach Mor all the way to the Pinemarten Cafe Bar at the Gondola base station.
** See website for full details of events **
Witch’s trail cross country routes, skills loops and onsite Bike School open all year. Red Giant, Downhill and Bike Hire closed for the season. Reopening spring 2018 - See website for more details.
Ropes courses in the forest now closed for the winter, reopen Spring 2018. See website for more details.
01397 705825 / www.nevisrange.co.uk.