5-star and luxury hotels in Scotland offer the opportunity to stay in stunning buildings set in some of the country's most iconic and beautiful locations. Why not live like a laird and treat yourself to a night or two in one of Scotland's poshest hotels? Book into:
- The Balmoral, Edinburgh - A grand city centre Victorian hotel, just steps away from luxury shopping and fine dining.
- Isle of Eriska Hotel & Spa, Argyll & The Isles - A Baronial mansion on a private island, only accessible by the hotel's own boat
- Glenapp Castle, Ayrshire - A fairytale castle with glamourous touches throughout, with sea views and beautiful gardens to explore.
- The Torridon, Highlands - A country house hotel with its own magnificent estate with outdoor pursuits right on your doorstep.
- Cameron House on Loch Lomond, Dunbartonshire - A magnificent baronial mansion on the bonnie banks of Loch Lomond.