Why choose self-catering?
Self-catering accommodation options in Scotland provide so much more than simply a place to rest your head – where you choose to stay can shape your entire holiday experience.
Pick self-catering in Scotland and you'll also be free to decide what, when and where you eat, relax in your own private space, and enjoy a flexible holiday where you're the boss!
Where can I stay?
Scotland's vibrant cities, historic towns, stunning islands, country villages and delightful hamlets are all home to self-catering accommodation, meaning that you really are spoilt for choice. And you should be - you're on holiday!
Whether it's a luxury break or a cheap self-catering holiday in Scotland, you'll find a huge selection of places to stay. Opt for self-catering accommodation in Scotland and choose from great options which include:
- Forest cabins with wood-burning stoves and luxurious hot tubs.
- Historic castles with winding staircases and four poster beds.
- Holiday parks with a pool and activities for children.
- Serviced city apartments with top-of-the-range kitchens, perfect for rustling up delicious meals with your farmers' market purchases.
- A lighthouse keeper's cottage with a traditional range oven and stunning sea views.