City apartments features
- Stylish, modern properties, many of which are serviced.
- The perfect choice of properties for those on a shopping break or those keen to soak up a city's cultural highlights.
You could find yourself staying in:
- Apartments located down Edinburgh's ancient closes and wynds in the Old Town, or a converted warehouse near the Port of Leith.
- Luxurious serviced apartments housed in a former church, complete with stained glass windows and slanted ceilings in Aberdeen.
- The city centre of Inverness in a property with views of the castle, river and more.
Castles, country escapes and lochside retreats
Away from Scotland's cities you'll find incredible self-catering flats and apartments in stunning locations. You can even live like a laird and book the wing of a castle.
- Enjoy four floors of beautiful antique furnishings, nooks and crannies in the Preston Tower apartment in the baronial-style Fyvie Castle.
- Soak up a piece of history in Drum Castle's 16th century courtyard apartment in the Aberdeenshire countryside.
- Across in Ayrshire, stay in the Brewhouse Flat in Culzean Castle. Dating from the 1780s, it housed a brewery until Victorian times.
- For modern luxury by the lochside, book a lavish, open-plan waterfront apartment at the likes of Portavadie Marina at Loch Fyne in Argyll.
- At Taymouth Marina in Perthshire, enjoy views of Loch Tay from your own private hot tub - an unbeatable way to unwind.
- Other self-catering options include glamping, wild camping, or touring at your own pace in a motorhome or caravan.