Relax and get away from it all in a log cabin or lodge, nestled deep in the Scottish countryside. Whether you’re looking for a pet friendly log cabin that is big enough for the whole family or a luxury lodge that is perfect for two, you’ll find a huge choice of log cabins or lodges in Scotland.
Why you should choose a log cabin or a lodge:
- They’re ideal for outdoor activities.
- They’re built in Scotland’s most scenic locations.
- They’re often pet friendly.
- They have cosy living areas where everyone can relax after a day of exploring.
- They offer a huge range of facilities, from fully equipped kitchen and free WiFi to hot tubs, log burners and beautiful al fresco eating areas.
Places where you will find self-catering log cabins and lodges include:
- On the banks of a loch
- Surrounded by woodland
- At the seaside
- On a working farm