Enjoy a stay in the pleasant seaside town of Oban in one of its many hotels. Whether you're keen to take a day trip to one of the surrounding islands, enjoy the Argyll countryside or explore miles of stunning coastline, a central hotel or a countryside retreat make a great accommodation choice.
You can stay in:
- Central purpose-built hotels in the heart of town.
- Beautiful, luxurious country houses surrounded by breathtaking scenery.
- A range of hotels dating from across history, including the Victorian times, the 20th century and contemporary builds.
You can look out at:
- Ferries sailing in and out of pretty Oban bay and moored boats bobbing in the sparkling waters.
- Awe-inspiring sunsets of beautiful pinks and oranges.
- Rolling hillsides filled with lush green trees.
You can enjoy:
- On-site restaurants and cosy bar areas.
- Wonderful seafood restaurants and traditional pubs within close proximity.
The town centre boasts a number of conveniently-located hotels. Out with Oban, there are some great family-run establishments in the surrounding villages and countryside, some of which are accessible by public transport.