So where do we start? Let's answer the big question in a nutshell - why would you want to have a city break in Scotland?
- Seven incredible cities to visit, and all so very different in character!
- Accessible destinations - travel by air, road and rail.
- Plenty to see and do - fascinating historical sites, intriguing cultural attractions and events, superb shopping choices and many, many delicious things to eat and drink.
- Never far from the great outdoors - compact cities = great opportunities to explore Scotland's stunning natural landscapes.
- Uniquely Scottish - where else could you have a 'dook' on New Years' Day, be able to attend a Highland games, look upon a National Park, or be able to pick from 30 golf courses within an hour's drive of the city?