Want to spend some memorable, quality time with your loved one after you say 'I do'? Whether you are after the trip of a lifetime or a quiet, cosy short break, Scotland's got a wonderful range of options for the perfect honeymoon experience.
Honeymoon Breaks in Scotland
Start married life by spending time with your new spouse on a romantic honeymoon in Scotland far from the hustle and bustle of life. With self-catering you can decide when and what you eat and dine at nearby restaurants. Choose from the likes of:
- A tranquil forest lodge.
- A secluded loch-side converted boathouse.
- A plush glamping yurt.
- A charming countryside cottage, perfect for walks in the great outdoors.
The luxurious honeymoon break
There are a great range of luxury hotels, exclusive venues and private apartments where you can experience true relaxation together. Why not consider:
- Special honeymoon hotel suites with sumptuous décor and excellent views of lochs, glens or nearby islands.
- Properties with luxury facilities such as hot tubs, private terraces and four poster beds.
- Accommodation offering romantic extras such as wine, chocolates and flowers for your arrival.
- Hotels with fine dining, room service, and onsite health spas for ultimate indulgencies.
The thrilling adventure
Grasp this special opportunity to experience the holiday of a lifetime with your new spouse. Incorporate your passions into your Scottish honeymoon by taking on a challenge or beginning a new activity together - you will be talking about your journey of discovery for years to come! You could try:
- Hiking to the top of a Munro in one of Scotland's National Parks.
- Diving amongst ship wrecks in Orkney.
- Paddling along the Great Glen Canoe Trail in a kayak.
- Island hopping on the stunning west coast.
Scotland Honeymoon Ideas
Why not plan your honeymoon around one of Scotland's top events or festivals?
- Start your marriage with a bang at one of the biggest street parties in the world during Hogmanay.
- See great bands and go wild at a music festival.
- Choose an event themed around your joint interests, such as a food and drink festival, art exhibition, sporting event or a traditional Scottish celebration such as Burns Night.
So come and join us! Discover Scotland's vibrant cultural events and be part of the action.