Are you visiting Aberdeen for a short trip or an extended stay this summer? Liberty Living Limited offer an affordable alternative to hotel accommodation. Businesses, groups & individuals welcome.
During the academic year we focus on providing a friendly, safe and secure home for our university students, many of whom leave in June or July and return in September. That means we have thousands of rooms available for summer lets, where we cater to individual
and group bookings from a range of organisations such as sports clubs, language schools,conference events, interns and temporary work placements.
Our Aberdeen properties are situated in 4 locations close to the city centre and theUniversity campuses. Our accommodation is fully-equipped, and secure.
What all our Aberdeen residences offer:
• CCTV coverage and out of hours on site assistants
• High speed internet and free Wi-Fi
• Car parking
• On site housekeepers and maintenance
• A mixture of single and 4 foot wide double beds
• Classic room with shared shower and toilet facilities. Size approximately 12m2
• Classic en-suite rooms with shower, toiletand washbasin. Size approximately 15m2
• Shared kitchen with storage cupboards,oven and grill, hob, microwave, fridge, freezer, kettle and toaster
• On-site laundry facilities
Who have we provided accommodation to?
We have accepted summer bookings from individuals and small groups to larger groups of 100 plus and we have served a wide range of clients and partners in the Aberdeen area and beyond including:
• The University of Aberdeen
• Robert Gordon’s University
• Conoco Phillips
• Event & Exhibition Partnership
• The Ambassador Theatre Group
• International House language school
• Munro’s Travel
• Aberdeen Sports Village
• Cameroon Olympic Team
“BP have worked with Liberty Living in Aberdeen to secure accommodation for our summer interns for a number of years now. The service has always been excellent and has been tailored to meet our requirements without fuss. The quality of the accommodation is good and feedback from our interns who have stayed there has always been very positive. I look forward to maintaining this relationship in the future.”
Louise West, Early Engagement Advisor, Graduate Resourcing, BP
“We have worked closely with Liberty Living over the last few years. They have provided summer accommodation where we have been unable to accommodate our guests ourselves. They have always provided a good service and are very accommodating and flexible to our needs.”
Ian Webster, Accommodation and Catering Manager, RGU
The content of many of our web listings is provided by third party operators and not VisitScotland. VisitScotland accepts no responsibility for (1) any error or misrepresentation contained in third party listings, and (2) the contents of any external links within web listings ((1) and (2) together hereinafter referred to as the "Content"). VisitScotland excludes all liability for loss or damage caused by any reliance placed on the Content. The Content is provided for your information only and is not endorsed by VisitScotland.