North Lodge Charming stone, bungalow gate-lodge (1820) of the historic Duns Castle Estate. Many original features, stripped shutters and a private Belvedere garden looking over Duns and the Cheviot hills.
Situated on the lower bank of Historic Duns Law with beautiful walks on the doorstep and on the Northern edge of Duns with shops and amenities within walking distance.
• Ideal for couples, bird-watchers, family holidays, walkers, fishing enthusiasts and golfers.
• Access to walks in the extensive grounds which include woodland, hill vistas, a nature reserve, a splendid lake and a tennis court.
• Dinner available in Duns Castle by prior booking subject to availability.
• Special outdoor activities including, croquet, tennis, falconry, fishing, archery, clay pigeon shooting and off-road driving can be arranged at cost by prior request.
• The village of Duns, offering a good selection amenities (supermarket, shops, restaurants, library, public swimming pool, etc), is only 2 minutes walk away.
The content of many of our web listings is provided by third party operators and not VisitScotland. VisitScotland accepts no responsibility for (1) any error or misrepresentation contained in third party listings, and (2) the contents of any external links within web listings ((1) and (2) together hereinafter referred to as the "Content"). VisitScotland excludes all liability for loss or damage caused by any reliance placed on the Content. The Content is provided for your information only and is not endorsed by VisitScotland.