Glenfinnan and Glencoe
Pick up at the hotel at 8.30. The day will be packed with magnificent views and fun.
- You will be picked up from your hotel at 8.30am.
- This tour will take you through most beautiful landscape.
- Our first stop is Castle Stalker, scenic castle surrounded by water is believed to have been belonging to the MacDougalls when they were Lords of Lorn and built around 1320.
- We then drive to Glenfinnan which is perhaps best known for the railway viaduct featured in a Harry Potter movie. You can climb the hill to get a full view of Jacobite Steam Train. A short walk across the road will take you to Glenfinnan monument erected in a 1815 as a memorial of the Jacobite Uprising in 1745.
- Our tour continues to one of most beautiful places in Scotland, Glencoe. We will stop at the Three Sisters of Glencoe one of the most prominent features of the Highlands. Leaving the 3 sisters we take a road to Glen Etive with the stunning views and majestic Buacchaile Etive More mountain ridge. The road was used as a location for Skyfall.
- As we are making our way back towards Oban we will drive through Rannoch Moor, Loch Awe and south banks of Loch Etive.
- We will drop you off at your hotel.
- *Lunch and admission is not included in price.
This business has confirmed that they have implemented, and will ensure ongoing compliance with, the World Travel & Tourism Council (WTTC) Safe Travels protocols. The Safe Travels stamp is based on self-assessment and it is not a certification.
Price on Request
January — December
7 Craigard apartments
- Disabled Parking
Covid 19 Facilities
- COVID-19 measures in place
- Deep cleaning between visitors
Tour company information
We are small business based in Oban offering to take you on tours of this incredible country. Travel in a luxury Mercedes Benz that can carry 6 passengers and can take you anywhere in Scotland in the comfort you deserve. Visiting romantic castles, experiencing glistening waters of Scottish lochs to the towering mountains.
The content of many of our web listings is provided by third party operators and not VisitScotland. VisitScotland accepts no responsibility for (1) any error or misrepresentation contained in third party listings, and (2) the contents of any external links within web listings ((1) and (2) together hereinafter referred to as the "Content"). VisitScotland excludes all liability for loss or damage caused by any reliance placed on the Content. The Content is provided for your information only and is not endorsed by VisitScotland.