Immersive Coasteering Tour | Shetland
Experience the untouched beauty of the Shetland coastline through coasteering, where you can swim, jump, traverse and explore hidden caves amidst ethereal landscapes and fascinating wildlife. Discover the rugged natural beauty of the Shetland Isles.
Looking for a truly unique adventure?
Look no further than our coasteering tours! Discover stunning landscapes, hidden coves, and fascinating wildlife as you swim, jump, traverse and explore the rugged coastline of Scotland's northernmost islands. Whether you're an experienced thrill-seeker or a first-time adventurer, our coasteering experiences can be adapted to your ability level, ensuring a safe and enjoyable trip for all. Don't miss out on the opportunity to truly immerse yourself in the beauty of Shetlands coastline - book your coasteering adventure today!
Read our Reviews and checkout our Instagram & Facebook for more videos and pictures.
What’s included in the price?
- NCC lead qualified guide(s)
- 2-3 hours immersive tour
- Full winter wetsuit
- Buoyancy aid
- Wetsuit Socks
- Wetsuit Gloves
- Rash guard
- Photos/videos of your experience
What do I need to bring?
- Swim wear for under the wetsuit.
- Shorts for over the wetsuit (this helps to protect them).
- Old trainers with laces you don't mind getting wet. (We may have spares you can use)
- A towel or dry robe.
- Firstly you will need to fill out some paper work. We will send you a link to our digital form.
- We then meet at our base in Lerwick where you get fitted in to your wetsuit and gear and meet your guides.
- Then we are off to our coasteering route for the day.
- Once we have completed the coasteer we then get changed back in to our clothes at the route and you can go on your way from there.
- A tour lasts around 3 hours in total and can be tailored to your needs.
We look forward to getting you out there!
From £75 per adult
January — December
From £75 Per Adult £50 Concession
Prices are subject to change depending on season
Tour company information
Sea Shetland Ltd
In Shetland we are blessed with some of the most beautiful coastline in the country and in our eyes there is no better way to explore it than actually jumping in and seeing first-hand what it has to offer. Along the way expect to jump, swim, climb, and find hidden caves to name a few things and get a whole different perspective that most will never see. When you work with experienced coasteering guides, like Sea Shetland, who have a passion for adventure, your safety is at the top of our priority list (with fun and adrenaline coming a close second).
The content of many of our web listings is provided by third party operators and not VisitScotland. VisitScotland accepts no responsibility for (1) any error or misrepresentation contained in third party listings, and (2) the contents of any external links within web listings ((1) and (2) together hereinafter referred to as the "Content"). VisitScotland excludes all liability for loss or damage caused by any reliance placed on the Content. The Content is provided for your information only and is not endorsed by VisitScotland.