The global sensation that is Outlander, about Scotland, made in Scotland, and loved by millions...now you can visit Castle Leoch, Inverness, Falkland Palace and many more places from the magical TV hit, and see them in person!
Outlander is a massive worldwide show, huge production, loved by millions the whole world over, and filmed and shot on location here in Scotland at some of the most stunning and historic venues we have.
So why don’t you book your exclusive, private and luxurious (in name but not in price) Outlander tour with us, and revel in making the show come to life.
The tour is exclusively for you and your party and not shared with anyone else. It is designed to be enjoyed by between 1 to 7 people with your very own guide who will not only enthral you with your Outlander tour but will also introduce you to other wonderful sights and stories as you travel through our beautiful country here in Scotland. We have listed only some of the most popular Outlander destinations, but you can choose others. Our tours are either ½ day (4hrs), full day (8hrs), or multi day tours. We will pick you up from wherever you are (at the dock if you are off a cruise ship, at your hotel, guesthouse, holiday cottage).
Visits included but not exclusive to this Outlander Tour are
- Falkland Palace & Garden (Inverness in the show)
- Culross Palace (Cranesmuir Village - home of Geillis Duncan)
- Blackness Castle (Fort William where Jamie receives his lashes)
- Doune Castle (Castle Leoch - MacKenzie Clan Seat)
- Linlithgow Palace (Wentworth Prison - Jamies torture)
- Preston Mill & Phantassie Doocot (Jamie hides under the waterwheel)
- Glencoe (scenic views throught the show)
- Culloden (Scene of the infamous battle)
- Midhope Castle & Hopetoun House (Home to The Duke of Sandringham)
- Newhails House (Governor Tyron's home in North Carolina)
Price on Request
January — December
17 Flowerhill Street
- Disabled Parking
Covid 19 Facilities
- COVID-19 measures in place
- COVID-19 risk assessment completed
- COVID-19 staff training completed
- Capacity limit
- Contactless payment possible
- Deep cleaning between visitors
- Face masks available for visitors
- Hand sanitiser available to visitors & staff
- Hygiene screens in place
- Online booking possible
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Regularly sanitised high-traffic areas
Tour company information
Luxury S.E.A.T. Ltd (Scottish Executive Airport Transfers & Tours)
We at Luxury S.E.A.T. Ltd are at our core, a family business, with the ability and agility to customise our service to your exact needs and specifications. As an expanding organisation, we understand fully that our future plans to fulfill our ambitions, absolutely depend on delivering the ultimate tour/chauffeur service to every one of our clients. Our aim is to offer the very best in luxury transport to the discerning traveler, at affordable prices. You work hard to enjoy the finer things in life, and we want to make your experience with us a magical one. Together, we design YOUR tour.
Other tours from this company
West of Scotland Cultural Tour
Enjoy the stunning and historical sights in this West of Scotland tour as to tra...
- Disabled Parking
The content of many of our web listings is provided by third party operators and not VisitScotland. VisitScotland accepts no responsibility for (1) any error or misrepresentation contained in third party listings, and (2) the contents of any external links within web listings ((1) and (2) together hereinafter referred to as the "Content"). VisitScotland excludes all liability for loss or damage caused by any reliance placed on the Content. The Content is provided for your information only and is not endorsed by VisitScotland.