Private Luxury Tours
Looking for that private, very special 'WOW' factor tour that captures places, themes or interests from your personal wish-list ? Well that's exactly what our 5 star Personal Itinerary, Luxury Tours deliver. Tours are single or multi-day experiences.
Some brief Personal Itinerary Tour topics that have been enjoyed by our guests, over the years;
- Multi Day Tours - bespoke routes with visits spread over a number of days with overnight stays taking in the Highlands and Islands. Explore the real Scotland and get a taste for its varied regions, landscapes and cultures.
- Single Day Tours - An ideal way to experience the sights and attractions Perthshire, Fife and Angus if based in Edinburgh.
- Whisky - Special Whisky Distillery visits and private whisky tastings with experts. Scottish gin visits also available.
- Film and TV Set Locations - With well over 100 set locations around the country there are plenty of places to visit and relive where the action took place.
- Clan and Family History Trails - Visit places that are part of your Clan or Family history.
- Gardens - Visits to a selection of beautiful highland gardens - formal, public, private and off grid (seasonal).
- Scottish Literature - Visits to a varied selection of Scottish literary venues and writer's houses. (eg Sir Walter Scott, JM Barrie).
- Shopping - Combine a Scottish shopping experience (clothes, chocolates, antiques, artwork) with some Perthshire and Fife sightseeing.
To discuss the possibility of creating your own unique memories of the real Scotland, through a Personal Itinerary Tour please contact us via our website or email firstname.lastname@example.org
This business has confirmed that they have implemented, and will ensure ongoing compliance with, the World Travel & Tourism Council (WTTC) Safe Travels protocols. The Safe Travels stamp is based on self-assessment and it is not a certification.
Price on Request
January — December
- Small Group (1-16)
Tour company information
Sleepy Sporran Tours
A small family run business in the heart of Scotland whose specialism is Luxury, Personal Itinerary Tours. Our knowledge and meticulous planning will ensure your tour is designed to suit your personal interests and preferences and delivered to leave you with the most amazing memories of Scotland. Sleepy Sporran launched in May 2017 to offer relaxed, hassle free touring for the discerning traveller looking to avoid the crowds whilst experiencing the very best of Scotland in style. Please go to our website for more information and reviews on our tours .
Other tours from this company
Departs: Stirling, Edinburgh - City Centre, Auchterarder, Dunkeld, Perth, Pitlochry, St Andrews, Du...
Scotch whisky has a wonderful history from mystical religious roots and illicit...
The content of many of our web listings is provided by third party operators and not VisitScotland. VisitScotland accepts no responsibility for (1) any error or misrepresentation contained in third party listings, and (2) the contents of any external links within web listings ((1) and (2) together hereinafter referred to as the "Content"). VisitScotland excludes all liability for loss or damage caused by any reliance placed on the Content. The Content is provided for your information only and is not endorsed by VisitScotland.