Salmon, Whisky & Loch Lomond Luxury Day Tour (PRIVATE)
“We are what we eat” so with only one day to tour the west coast of Scotland who better than Brenda Anderson, the World Food Travel Association Ambassador to take you on a trip straight to the heart of Scotland’s fascinating cuisine and whisky story!
On this VIP tour journey you’ll enjoy a visit and multi-whisky tasting in Scotland’s most beautiful distillery. There’s a smoked salmon tasting experience and a delicious bar where traditional Scottish favourites are served in the inn owned by a Clan Chief. Finally there’s the chance to explore the magical Conservation Village of Luss and pick up some mementos of your day.
“Love experiencing a country through its food and drink with some added cultural stops? Only Brenda has the keys to get you in!”
Where: Departing from the Port of Greenock we head north into the Whisky Highlands before a stop at the bonnie, bonnie banks of Loch Lomond.
Numbers: Up to 14 (For larger numbers please enquire).
What is included:
• From 08:30h Meet your Tour Director and Executive Driver*. Depart from the port.
• Short journey to the Highland Malt Whisky Distillery Enjoy a Tour & Whisky Tasting at Scotland’s most beautiful Distillery, Glengoyne.
• Smoked Salmon Tasting Experience. Scotland’s world-famous smoked salmon. Where better to eat it than in the country of origin.
• Traditional Bar Lunch in an inn with a 200 year heritage with a glass of wine or local craft beer.
• Time to explore the pretty loch-side Conservation Village of Luss; steeped in fascinating clan history.
• Shopping or coffee & shortbread stop at the Lomond Shores Boutique & Café. Whether you’re looking for a few Scottish mementos to take home or re-fuel with a cup of coffee this loch-side location is the perfect end to a perfect day.
• 17:00 (or as required) Arrive back at the Port.
This is a private departure tour. You decide who joins you on this day tour. Often we find like-minded new friends meeting on board the cruise and choosing to share the experience. If your numbers change, simply provide us with up to 48 hours notice and we will do our very best to accommodate.
Tour subject to availability.
Price on Request
January — December
11 Parkhill Drive
Tour company information
Tasting Scotland Gourmet Journeys & Events
Scotland’s award-winning, premium Culinary, Food and Whisky Luxury Day Tours, Short Breaks and Vacations. Operated by the World Food Travel Association Ambassador for Scotland. Local or visitor? Ready to uncover Scotland’s fascinating gastronomic past? Excited to taste the modern food and whisky innovations? Cooking masterclasses, producer visits, whisky tastings, fire pit cooking, farm-based experiences and much more. Travel Planning Service | Customizable | Guided Tours | Executive Transportation | Self-Drive | Luxury Accommodation | Special Group Celebrations | Corporate Events.
The content of many of our web listings is provided by third party operators and not VisitScotland. VisitScotland accepts no responsibility for (1) any error or misrepresentation contained in third party listings, and (2) the contents of any external links within web listings ((1) and (2) together hereinafter referred to as the "Content"). VisitScotland excludes all liability for loss or damage caused by any reliance placed on the Content. The Content is provided for your information only and is not endorsed by VisitScotland.