- In the central Old Town area of Inverness, a few minutes’ walk from the river, castle, shopping centre and many bars and restaurants.
- On a quiet country lane, with open countryside views, to savour the peace and tranquillity.
- Within walking distance from popular destinations such as the Eden Court Theatre or Inverness Botanic Gardens.
- Surrounded by towering mountains, like Ben Wyvis – one of the most prominent hills north of Inverness, and shimmering lochs, including the world-famous Loch Ness.
What can I expect?
- Modern hotels with contemporary and stylish interiors.
- Elegant, historic Georgian mansions built in the Palladian style.
- Imposing former mansion houses with luxurious rooms.
- Victorian townhouses, apartments and more.
Near Inverness is Loch Ness, which needs no introduction with its monstrous reputation. Nessie is always worth a visit, and the haunting Culloden Battlefield and romantic Cawdor Castle are just some of the attractions you’ll also find within easy reach of Inverness city.