Hotels in Loch Lomond
Loch Lomond & The Trossachs National Park is only an hour away from Glasgow and two from Edinburgh, but with it's outstanding scenery and enchanting wildlife you'll feel like you're in a completely different world.
The world-renowned ‘bonnie banks’ of Loch Lomond are lined with a fabulous range of hotels and will provide the perfect base for exploring the amazing landscape. You could stay in a:
- Traditional room in snug loch-view hotel.
- Whitewashed hotel with panoramic views.
- Charming room in an 18th century countryside retreat.
- Chic, luxury hotel with plush, uniquely Scottish styled rooms and fine dining.
- Sumptuous manor-house hotel with private golf courses, and more.
Find hotels in Loch Lomond
Whether you’re planning on walking the West Highland Way, climbing Ben Lomond, or simply looking for an escape from life’s fast lane, pair your visit to Loch Lomond with an amazing hotel stay and you’ve got the recipe for an experience never to be forgotten!
Other things you might like
Join our Newsletter Clan
Get Scotland inspiration direct to your inbox. Don't miss the inside track from our Scotland experts on exciting trip ideas, unique attractions and hidden gems loved by locals.