Why would you want to ski in Scotland? Well, for starters, there are five different resorts where you can have a go at skiing or snowboarding, with a range of slopes suitable for snowsports fans of all levels, from beginners to seasoned skiers.
Keen to hit the slopes when the cold spell hits? Then it's time to explore our snow resorts!
Skiing on Scotland's mountains
The Scottish mountain resorts make for a great value fun day out - each centre varies in what they offer, but here's a taster of the kind of facilities you're likely to find:
- Ski and snowboard hire and lessons;
- Marked pistes and lifts;
- Terrain parks and mini-shred areas;
- Off-piste and back country itineraries;
- Other winter sports, such as skimo (ski mountaineering), Nordic skiing, sledging and telemark skiing;
- Avalanche awareness training and free transceiver training parks;
- Free car and coach parks;
- Cafés and restaurants with good food at reasonable prices;
- Ski shops and toilet facilities.