So you know you want to go skiing or snowboarding in Scotland. Now the big question is, which ticket type is right for you?
Day, multiple day and other passes…
Although uplift passes available vary from resort to resort, alongside full day passes, all ski centres offer limited area and half-day passes, which are ideal for beginners, families, those that are short of time, and those who just want to refresh their snowsports memories. Some centres also offer mid-week passes, which are a great value option if you're able to take advantage. Slopes are generally quieter mid-week, so it's a great time to go if you can.
If you're on a short snowsports break and looking for a longer time on the slopes, there are also passes for you, including weekend and multi-day passes and some resorts offer their own specific season tickets. Resorts also offer reduced price passes for senior citizens and students.
You can view pass options and prices available at the five individual resorts via the links below:
At Snow Factor, the UK's longest indoor real snow slope at Braehead, near Glasgow, you can ski or board for as long as you want. You can also improve your technique in one of their practise lessons or even try your hand at freestyle lessons.
Ski-Scotland All Areas Season Ticket
Are you looking for a flexible season ticket that allows you to ski or board where the weather and snow conditions are best? Want to avoid queues for lift passes and head straight for the slopes? Then what you need is the great value Ski-Scotland All Areas Season Ticket, which can be used at all five Scottish mountain resorts throughout the season.
- If you held a 2017/18 All Areas Season Ticket, you'll enjoy the loyalty customer prices of £480 for adults and £260 for children (5 - 17 years inclusive at 1 December 2018).
- Full price tickets for the 2018/19 season are £550 for adults and £310 for children (5 - 17 years inclusive at 1 December 2018).
How to Buy your Ticket
- Visit the Snowsport Scotland All Areas Season Ticket webpage, where Tickets can be purchased online - sales are now live. There is limited availability, so get yours now, before they're all gone.
- Please note that all those purchasing a Ticket will need to have a profile on the Snowsport Scotland GoMembership system, which can be set up at time of purchase.
- To receive your Ticket, you will need to upload a head and shoulders photo of yourself to your GoMembership profile.
Terms, conditions and other benefits of the Ticket
These are clearly outlined, along with how proceeds from the Tickets are used to promote Scottish snowsports, on the Snowsport Scotland All Areas Season Ticket webpage.