Prices per week: £350 - £420
All heating and lighting included in price
- Bayview has two bedrooms: one double and a smaller with full size bunk beds.
- The bathroom has all the usual amenities plus double shower.
- The kitchen is fully fitted, ie fridge, washing machine, elect hob. Oven and microwave.
- The living room is off the kitchen with dining area and sitting area with patio doors leading to a sheltered garden.
- There is a small parking area in front of the storage shed.
- Towels and linen are provided.
- TV with DVD
- Bayview is in the centre of Finstown but is set back from the main road with a small sheltered private garden
- All in easy walking distance to a small supermarket, pub, garage and hairdresser..
- Surrounded by mainly farming land it also has the Bay of Firth as a coastline. This gives plenty of good walking.
- Rich in archaeological sites there is always plenty to see.
- To see availability and prices go to cottageguide.co.uk/bayview
Finstown is halfway between the 2 main towns in Orkney and is very handy for the local buses which go through Finstown hourly.