Breckan, a 2 person cottage is in the small village of Finstown very centrally situated in Orkney for visiting the many historic sites of interest. Good size garden, garage and private parking. Price per week £175 - £330
Breckan is an older style cottage but with all mod. cons.It has lovely garden with a stream running through.Good parking and a garage. Surrounded by mainly farm land it also has The Bay of Firth as a coast line. This gives plenty of good walking areas.
Great to have you all back,
• one bedroom cottage with double bed
• good size living room with TV/DVD
• fully fitted kitchen with all the mod cons
• small bathroom with shower
• large garden with a small stream
• private garage with good off road parking
• pets welcome
• Breckan is in the centre of Finstown next to the lovely
community garden (behind the church)
• All in easy walking distance to a small supermarket, pub,
garage and hair dressers.
• Surrounded by mainly farming land it also has the Bay of Firth
as a coastline. This gives plenty of good walking.
• Rich in archaeological sites there is always plenty to see