Spurred on by the group’s motto 'Dream, Believe, Achieve', Diversity are a remarkable example of what can be accomplished with hard work, dedication and belief.
Since winning Britain’s Got Talent in 2009, Diversity have won numerous awards, been the first act to perform outside No. 10 Downing Street in front of the Prime Minister and have sold out three UK & Ireland tours - “Diversitoy’s: Bringing A Toy Story To Life” and ‘Digitized – Trapped In The Game’.
Previous Diversity tours have seen them travelling the length of the country performing for their legion of devoted fans, and delivering exceptional entertainment with stand out reviews. Normally incorporating several genres of music from classical to hip-hop, their diverse eye-catching routines won the hearts of the nation. So far they’ve performed live to over 1 million people across the world.
Creator Ashley Banjo will start his fourth season as a judge on the Sky 1 show Got To Dance in January 2013, followed by another series of the hit Sky 1 hit show Ashley Banjo’s Secret Street Crew.
A few facts about Diversity:
• Winners of the 2009 series of Britain's Got Talent, beating Susan Boyle in front of a 20 million live TV audience
• Sold-out 27-date headline tour in March/April 2010 to over 60,000 fans
• First ever performers or singers to perform on Downing Street outside No.10 for the Prime Minister.
• First dance act in over 20 years to perform on Top Of The Pops
• Opening performance at the Pride of Britain Awards on ITV
• Performed at the Michael Jackson ‘This Is It’ film premiere in Leicester Square
• Winners of Role Model of the year award at the Spirit of London Awards 2009
• Nominated for Best Dance Act at the prestigious South Bank Show Awards 2010