Christmas in Scotland
Soaring pine trees, majestic mountains and a medley of historic architecture – what country better embodies Christmas than Scotland?
From paired whisky and chocolate tastings to Christmas markets and a performance of Tchaikovsky's Nutcracker, we invite you to eat, drink and be merry on this 9-day all-inclusive tour encompassing Glasgow, Edinburgh, and the idyllic southern Highlands.
All breakfasts, lunches & dinners included
- Arrive in Glasgow and enjoy time at leisure before a welcome dinner
- Explore the Glasgow Cathedral
- Visit the National Piping Centre for a tour and bagpipe playing experience
- Free time discovering the Christmas markets of George Square and Enoch Square
- Scenic cruise on Loch Lomond
- Lunch at Loch Tay overlooking the water
- Arrive at Dunkeld House Hotel
- Aberfeldy Distillery for whisky and chocolate tasting
- Visit the Highland Chocolatier shop and artistic chocolate gallery
- Morning at leisure before departing for Leith Docks
- Champagne afternoon tea on board the Fingal ship
- Private, out-of-hours tour of the Royal Yacht Britannia
- Stay on the Fingal ship overnight
Day 6 - Christmas Eve
- Explore Edinburgh Castle including the Great Hall and Honours (crown jewels)
- Festival Theatre for a 2-hour performance of festive ballet, The Nutcracker
Day 7 - Christmas Day
- Morning walk along Edinburgh's Royal Mile seeing St. Giles' Cathedral and more
- Delicious Christmas lunch at The George (InterContinental)
- Enjoy Boxing Day morning at leisure
- Edinburgh's Royal Botanic Garden for the Christmas Lights Trail
- Farewell dinner in the evening
This business has confirmed that they have implemented, and will ensure ongoing compliance with, the World Travel & Tourism Council (WTTC) Safe Travels protocols. The Safe Travels stamp is based on self-assessment and it is not a certification.
From £2690 per adult
December — December
Covid 19 Facilities
- COVID-19 measures in place
Tour company information
Wendy Wu Tours
Wendy Wu Tours is one of the UK’s leading escorted tour operators having won the Globe Travel Awards’ ‘Best Specialist Tour Operator’ for 11 consecutive years. They have provided exceptional escorted group tours and tailormade holidays for over 20 years, offering a comprehensive range of itineraries to wonderful destinations including Asia, South America, the Middle East, and most recently, Europe. Every Wendy Wu Tour is led by a knowledgeable National Escort who can truly showcase the wonders of their homeland, and includes authentic experiences to fully immerse visitors in the local culture.
Other tours from this company
The content of many of our web listings is provided by third party operators and not VisitScotland. VisitScotland accepts no responsibility for (1) any error or misrepresentation contained in third party listings, and (2) the contents of any external links within web listings ((1) and (2) together hereinafter referred to as the "Content"). VisitScotland excludes all liability for loss or damage caused by any reliance placed on the Content. The Content is provided for your information only and is not endorsed by VisitScotland.