Spirit of Scotland
Encompassing Scotland's dramatic Highlands, great glens and idyllic islands, the 11-day Spirit of Scotland itinerary is packed with incredible experiences and led entirely by a Blue Badge National Escort - the highest of UK guiding accreditations.
From riding the iconic Jacobite steam train to cruising two of the country's greatest lochs and touring the Royal Yacht Britannia, discover the very best of Scottish heritage, culture, engineering and landscapes. Take in the full scale of Scotland's majesty, from energetic Edinburgh to magical Mull and scenic Skye, and immerse yourself in the dramatic history of this proud and spirited country, with visits to the castles and battlefields that shaped its tumultuous past.
All breakfast, lunches & dinners included
- Arrive in Edinburgh and enjoy time at leisure before a welcome dinner
- Edinburgh's Royal Mile
- Edinburgh Castle
- National Museum
- Holyrood Distillery for whisky and gin tasting
- Royal Yacht Britannia
- Falkirk Wheel
- Stirling Castle
- Town of Aviemore
- Countryside of Inverness
- 2 hour Loch Ness cruise
- Culloden Battlefield
- Scenic drive to Isle of Skye through the Great Glen
- See Eilean Donan Castle & the Five Sisters of Kintail
- See the painted houses of Portree
- Meet a local ghillie (wilderness guide) in Talisker
- Fairy Pools of Glenbrittle
- Ride the Jacobite Steam Train (84-mile round trip)
- Explore the seaside town of Mallaig
- Take the ferry from Oban to the Isle of Mull
- Tobermory Distillery for whisky and gin tasting
- Tour of Oban town
- Scenic cruise on Loch Lomond
- Arrive in Glasgow
- Explore architecture of Charles Rennie Mackintosh around Glasgow, including lunch at The Willow Tearooms
This business has confirmed that they have implemented, and will ensure ongoing compliance with, the World Travel & Tourism Council (WTTC) Safe Travels protocols. The Safe Travels stamp is based on self-assessment and it is not a certification.
From £2490 per adult
January — December
47-49 Tooley Street
Covid 19 Facilities
- COVID-19 measures in place
Tour company information
Wendy Wu Tours
Wendy Wu Tours is one of the UK’s leading escorted tour operators having won the Globe Travel Awards’ ‘Best Specialist Tour Operator’ for 11 consecutive years. They have provided exceptional escorted group tours and tailormade holidays for over 20 years, offering a comprehensive range of itineraries to wonderful destinations including Asia, South America, the Middle East, and most recently, Europe. Every Wendy Wu Tour is led by a knowledgeable National Escort who can truly showcase the wonders of their homeland, and includes authentic experiences to fully immerse visitors in the local culture.
Other tours from this company
Christmas in Scotland
Soaring pine trees, majestic mountains and a medley of historic architecture – w...
The content of many of our web listings is provided by third party operators and not VisitScotland. VisitScotland accepts no responsibility for (1) any error or misrepresentation contained in third party listings, and (2) the contents of any external links within web listings ((1) and (2) together hereinafter referred to as the "Content"). VisitScotland excludes all liability for loss or damage caused by any reliance placed on the Content. The Content is provided for your information only and is not endorsed by VisitScotland.