Custom Designed Luxury Vacation Package
Explore the dramatic country of Scotland on an independent, custom designed luxury tour. We customize all of our travel packages to meet your specific desires.
Explore the dramatic country of Scotland on an independent, luxury tour. Begin in the impressive capital city, Edinburgh, with a few nights to experience its regal charm, its old and new towns, and metropolitan offerings amidst thousands of years of history. Tour the hardy highlands and beautiful islands by way of awe-inspiring castles, ruggedly beautiful scenery, and even a few kilt-clad locals. Discover the Scots, their culture, their warmth, and their fiercely proud history, which makes them who they are, today.
We customize all of our travel packages to meet your specific desires. As a suggestion, an 11 Night Travel Package can include the following:
- Private Transfer from Edinburgh Airport in a luxury sedan, including airport “meet and greet”
- Three (3) nights’ accommodation at a 4- or 5-star Edinburgh hotel
- Half-Day Private Guided Tour of Edinburgh’s Old and New Towns
- Edinburgh Castle Admission
- Palace of Holyroodhouse and the Queen’s Gallery Tickets
- An Evening of Scottish Entertainment, Dinner & Wine
- First Class Train Travel from Edinburgh to Inverness
- Three (3) nights’ accommodation at a 4- or 5-star hotel in Inverness
- Rental car with automatic transmission and zero deductible CDW insurance – pick up in Inverness and drop off at your departing airport (Or, let us know if you prefer to enjoy the services of a private driver/guide, instead)
- GPS Rental for the duration of your trip
- Two Speyside Scotch Whisky Distillery Tours (Let us know if you prefer a private driver/guide on your whisky touring day… safety first!)
- Want to bottle your own whisky blend? Just let us know and we will arrange this at a distillery with which you can bottle your Scotch!
- Two (2) nights’ accommodation at 4-star boutique hotel or B&B on the Isle of Skye
- Two (2) nights’ accommodation at a 5-Star castle hotel near Fort William
- Roundtrip on the Jacobite Steam Train (as seen in the Harry Potter movies)
- Stirling Castle Admission
- One (1) night’s accommodation at a 5-star Edinburgh area hotel
All of our tours include:
- Full daily breakfast;
- Personalized itinerary creation – we listen to you, taking your trip desires and turning them into dream vacations;
- 24/7 assistance during travel, as needed – you may be traveling independently, but you’re never alone;
- Assistance with purchasing travel insurance and airfare, as desired – let us be your “one-stop-shop” on a luxury scale.
Call us at 310-791-6101 to speak with one of our Destination Experts who are ready to custom design your luxury tour. Or, request a quote online.
Price on Request
January — December
23133 Hawthorne Blvd., #B-14
Tour company information
Across the Pond Vacations
We are a luxury travel operator that provides customized private tour packages to Scotland, England, Wales, Northern Ireland and Ireland. We create unique and personalized travel itineraries for singles, families, and groups of all sizes utilizing our vast knowledge and highly-rated suppliers. We design a detailed daily itinerary unique to each traveling party which includes transportation, accommodations, private guided tours, sightseeing, unique experiences and restaurant recommendations/reservations - all based on your desires and budget.
Other tours from this company
Whisky Aficionado Luxury Vacation Package
Explore Scotland and the birthplace of whisky on a custom designed luxury vacati...
Timeless Scotland Luxury Travel Package
Explore this country of lochs, legends, and luxury with cliff-top castles, comme...
The content of many of our web listings is provided by third party operators and not VisitScotland. VisitScotland accepts no responsibility for (1) any error or misrepresentation contained in third party listings, and (2) the contents of any external links within web listings ((1) and (2) together hereinafter referred to as the "Content"). VisitScotland excludes all liability for loss or damage caused by any reliance placed on the Content. The Content is provided for your information only and is not endorsed by VisitScotland.