Timeless Scotland Luxury Travel Package
Explore this country of lochs, legends, and luxury with cliff-top castles, commemorative bloody battlefields, out-of-this-world cuisine and breathtaking landscapes. Let us custom design a travel package to meet your specific desires.
From legends of Braveheart to Scotland’s modern day quest for independence, this country of lochs, legends, and luxury is sure to amaze. Cliff-top castles, commemorative bloody battlefields, out-of-this-world cuisine and breathtaking landscape and scenery is just some of what this proud country has to offer. Meet the Scots and learn of their culture, their warmth, and their fiercely proud history, which makes them who they are today.
We customize all of our travel packages to meet your specific desires. As a suggestion, a 10 Night Travel Package can include the following:
- Private Transfer from Edinburgh Airport in a luxury sedan, including airport “meet and greet”
- Four (4) nights’ accommodation at an extremely well-located 4- or 5-star Edinburgh hotel
- Half-Day Private Guided Tour of Edinburgh’s Old and New Towns
- Edinburgh Castle Admission
- Palace of Holyroodhouse and the Queen’s Gallery Tickets
- Small Group or Private Day tour to St Andrews – famous for its golf and university (wish to play a round at this famous course? Just let us know.)
- Small Group or Private Day Tour to Rosslyn Chapel and Melrose Abbey
- Train to Inverness, Scotland’s Capital of the Highlands
- Three (3) nights at an Inverness or Loch Ness hotel
- Rental car or private driver/guide in the Highlands
- Take a cruise on Loch Ness and visit the beautiful Urquhart Castle ruins
- Tour the Cawdor Castle (a.k.a. the Macbeth Castle), Culloden Battlefield (site of the bloody Jacobite uprising), and Clava Cairns (a type of Bronze Age circular chamber tomb cairn, named after the group of three cairns at Balnuaran of Clava)
- Visit one or more of the famous Scotch Distilleries, such as Glenmorangie, The Balvnie, Macallan, or the Distillery of your choosing
- Visit the former Scottish home of the Queen Mum, Glamis Castle
- One (1) night at a Pitlochry castle-themed hotel
- See the Kelpies as you make your way back to Edinburgh
- One night in an Edinburgh Hotel
- Private transfer back to Edinburgh Airport
All of our tours include:
- Full daily breakfast;
- Personalized itinerary creation – we listen to you, taking your trip desires and turning them into dream vacations;
- 24/7 assistance during travel, as needed – you may be traveling independently, but you’re never alone;
- Assistance with purchasing travel insurance and airfare, as desired – let us be your “one-stop-shop” on a luxury scale.
Call us at 310-791-6101 to speak with one of our Destination Experts who are ready to custom design your luxury tour. Or, request a quote online.
Tour company information
Across the Pond Vacations
We are a luxury travel operator that provides customized private tour packages to Scotland, England, Wales, Northern Ireland and Ireland. We create unique and personalized travel itineraries for singles, families, and groups of all sizes utilizing our vast knowledge and highly-rated suppliers. We design a detailed daily itinerary unique to each traveling party which includes transportation, accommodations, private guided tours, sightseeing, unique experiences and restaurant recommendations/reservations - all based on your desires and budget.
Other tours from this company
Custom Designed Luxury Vacation Package
Explore the dramatic country of Scotland on an independent, custom designed luxu...
Whisky Aficionado Luxury Vacation Package
Explore Scotland and the birthplace of whisky on a custom designed luxury vacati...
The content of many of our web listings is provided by third party operators and not VisitScotland. VisitScotland accepts no responsibility for (1) any error or misrepresentation contained in third party listings, and (2) the contents of any external links within web listings ((1) and (2) together hereinafter referred to as the "Content"). VisitScotland excludes all liability for loss or damage caused by any reliance placed on the Content. The Content is provided for your information only and is not endorsed by VisitScotland.