Helensburgh Architectural Hidden Gems
Discover one of Scotland's most beautiful Victorian seaside towns by foot. Wonder as you see some hidden delights led by a local guide. Dramatic views over of the Firth of Clyde. A nostalgic look at the carvings on some historic and private buildings
- See John Logie Baird's Window- a truly spectacular artwork side of Helensburgh Parish Church
- Journey to Colquhoun Square to touch all the outdoor museum plinths.
- Cross over to the seafront to stand beside JLB bust.
- Visit Henry Bell's Monument while eating ice cream from Dino's or Vanilla
- Walk along the promenade to look at the many shopfronts that have changed over the years with past history.
- Explore under your feet how clean was Helensburgh in the 19th Century and step into the many footprints on John Muir Terminal.
- Travel up Sinclair Street to see another Charles Rennie Mackintosh Building
- Newly opened Peckhams inside the old Civic Building, Courthouse, Police, and Fire station.
- Stroll down West Argyll Street when the Cherry Blossoms are in bloom. It is only a mile long and it is the most spectacular sight of the "Garden City of the Clyde".
- Expertly escorted by a friendly tour guide.
From £14 per adult
April — December
4 MacFarlane Drive
Argyll and Bute
- Pets Welcome
Tour company information
We are open and Good to Go! We are delighted to announce Argyll Walks Tours start January to December. We provide entertaining walking tours around Argyll and Bute. Our tours bring alive the tales of historical and cultural interest of the village of Luss, its people and the clans Colquhoun, MacFarlane and McGregor. Choose Monday through Saturday. Tours depart every 75-minutes from 10 am to 1pm. There is no substitute for getting out there on foot... and that is where ArgyllWalks comes in. Whether you are a first-time visitor to Luss or Loch Lomond, we invite you to come to walk with us.
Other tours from this company
Luss History Tour
Luss History Tour is an entertaining guided walk around the historic highlights...
The content of many of our web listings is provided by third party operators and not VisitScotland. VisitScotland accepts no responsibility for (1) any error or misrepresentation contained in third party listings, and (2) the contents of any external links within web listings ((1) and (2) together hereinafter referred to as the "Content"). VisitScotland excludes all liability for loss or damage caused by any reliance placed on the Content. The Content is provided for your information only and is not endorsed by VisitScotland.