I Love Edinburgh's Hidden Gems
Escape from the hustle and bustle of the city centre and explore the hidden gems of Edinburgh that other visitors to the city don’t get to.
Take a private day tour around the outstanding hidden gems that Edinburgh has to offer.
What we want to do is take you away from the hustle and bustle of the city centre and let you explore the areas of Edinburgh that other tourists don’t get to. As with all our tours, your trip around Edinburgh will be tailored especially for your group. There’s 101 outstanding things that you can do in Edinburgh, so simply tell us about the kinds of things you like to do and we’ll provide you with a suggested itinerary and we will transport you on a day that will create lasting memories.
So what kind of things would you like to do?
- Discover the hidden history of the city – from a beautiful village of thatched cottages dating back to the 1200s, or the 14th century castle where Mary Queen of Scots resided for a time, to the stunning Rosslyn Chapel which was more recently featured in the Di Vinci Code or the Royal Yacht which was home to the Queen during many of her travels around the world
- Climb a volcano (don’t worry it is extinct now!) and get the best panoramic views of the city
- Get some sea air – explore the beautiful beaches of the city, go hunting for crabs in rock pools, discover the traditional fishing harbours or even walk out to a tidal island which has fortifications from WW2
- Sample our local produce – whether it be whisky, beer or gin that’s your tipple, they’re all made locally, so why not visit the producers to sample some. We could go berry picking in the summer months, or snuggle up in front of a roaring fire in the winter for some excellent Scottish fayre.
- Let the little kids (and the big kids!) blow off some steam with an awesome activity such as snow tubing, rock climbing, trampolining or putting
Simply let us know what you fancy and we’ll take you out for a special day, so you can make the absolute best of your trip to Scotland.
From £49 per adult
January — December
44 Duddingston Park South
Tour company information
I Love Edinburgh Tours
Explore the spectacular sights of Edinburgh and beyond with our affordable private day tours which are tailored especially for you. Sit back and relax while we transport you to see the hidden gems of Scotland and let you enjoy bespoke tastings of the celebrated Scottish food and drink produced locally. We will personalise your itinerary especially for your group and show you the nooks and crannies of the area that most visitors to Scotland won't see. Whether you want to explore the history of Scotland, castles, wildlife, countryside, food and drink, the choice is yours.
Other tours from this company
I Love Edinburgh Food and Drink
Departs: Edinburgh - City Centre
Explore the culinary delights that Edinburgh and beyond has to offer.
The content of many of our web listings is provided by third party operators and not VisitScotland. VisitScotland accepts no responsibility for (1) any error or misrepresentation contained in third party listings, and (2) the contents of any external links within web listings ((1) and (2) together hereinafter referred to as the "Content"). VisitScotland excludes all liability for loss or damage caused by any reliance placed on the Content. The Content is provided for your information only and is not endorsed by VisitScotland.