Scotland's Cairngorms & Coast, Wildlife in Spring
The Best of Highlands & Aberdeenshire 4th - 10th May 2024 From lekking Black Grouse to Beavers and Bottlenose Dolphins, join award-winning naturalists Rachael & Dan Brown for the best Scottish Wildlife experiences!
- Both Rachael & Dan as leaders even with groups of four (best leader:guest ratio around)
- Pine Martens, Badgers & Red Squirrels
- Watch Golden & White-tailed Eagles, Peregrine & Goshawk over stunning landscapes
- Enjoy the remarkable performance of Black Grouse lekking
- Incredible invertebrates including Kentish Glory and Emperor Moth
- Exploring some of the best bits of Caledonian Forest remaining in Scotland
- Search for Mountain Hares and Ptarmigan on the peaks
- Explore further afield for Beavers & Bottlenose Dolphins
- Visit a seabird city and stunning tern colony, and marvel at migrating waders
- Stay in high quality accommodation
- Small group: 4-10
For the full itinerary refer to the tour page here.
This business has confirmed that they have implemented, and will ensure ongoing compliance with, the World Travel & Tourism Council (WTTC) Safe Travels protocols. The Safe Travels stamp is based on self-assessment and it is not a certification.
Covid 19 Facilities
- Advance booking essential
- COVID-19 refund and cancellation policy in place
- Capacity limit
- Online booking only
Tour company information
An award-winning wildlife-watching tour company run by experts for wildlife enthusiasts. Conservation and sustainability are at its core; travel with purpose, tread lightly and experience more. Founded by husband and wife team Dan & Rachael Brown, they bring passion and expertise to every expedition. Reconnect with nature through our fully inclusive, small-group tours, self-drive short breaks or custom-made tours around Scotland and beyond.
Other tours from this company
Scotland's Hidden North - Discovering Caithness & Suthe...
Award winning wildlife tours Exploring the sheltered waters of the Moray Firth,...
Scotland Winter Birding - New Year Birding Blitz in Str...
Departs: Grantown on Spey
What better way to start 2024 than with the best of Scottish birding centred in...
Tailor-made, guided small group cruises around the spectacular West Coast of Sco...
Scotland Winter Wildlife — The Best of Strathspey & Mo...
Departs: Grantown on Spey
What better way to start 2024 than with the best winter wildlife around Strathsp...
The content of many of our web listings is provided by third party operators and not VisitScotland. VisitScotland accepts no responsibility for (1) any error or misrepresentation contained in third party listings, and (2) the contents of any external links within web listings ((1) and (2) together hereinafter referred to as the "Content"). VisitScotland excludes all liability for loss or damage caused by any reliance placed on the Content. The Content is provided for your information only and is not endorsed by VisitScotland.