- A beautifully appointed hotel on a world-class golf resort with spa facilities and fine dining.
- A picture perfect country house hotel set in extensive grounds.
- In a room overlooking one of the most famous golf courses in the world.
- Centrally-located town house hotels.
- Welcoming family-run establishments.
- Modern golf hotels in the surrounding countryside.
- A cosy, traditional coaching inn with bags of character.
Regardless of whether golf is your thing or not, there are tons of reasons to fall in love with St Andrews. It's a pretty university town, defined by historic ruins, long beaches and lots of charm.
Getting to St Andrews is straightforward, with good road links and coach connections from Scotland's major cities. If going by train, nearby Leuchars Rail Station is served by local buses and taxis. So, what are you waiting for?!