- With spa hotels, 5-star B&Bs, caravan and camping sites, self-catering lodges, hostels and more, you'll find accommodation in Inverness to suit your style, group size and budget.
- You can stay in the heart of the city in accommodation that overlooks the River Ness, or choose to relax in the surrounding area and book a place that's just a stone's throw from central Inverness.
- Need WiFi for holiday planning? Want to bring your pooch along? You'll find accommodation in Inverness with these facilities, as well as many more including swimming pools, open hearth fires and on-site parking.
Accommodation in Inverness
The city of Inverness is widely known as the 'Highland capital' and boasts a historic centre and great shops, making it an ideal base for visiting Loch Ness, Culloden Battlefield, Fort George and more.
Search a wide range of accommodation, events, food & drink options and things to do from indoor and outdoor attractions to activities, tours and more.
Find all accommodation in Inverness
Why choose Inverness?
- At the mouth of River Ness on the southern banks of the Moray Firth, Inverness is perfect for walks by the water's edge and wildlife watching.
- Inverness is a major transport hub in the Highlands, so it's easy to reach by train, bus, car, and even plane.
- The city is compact enough to explore by foot or bike, and has excellent local bus, taxis and bike hire services.