Scotland's international airports - Aberdeen, Edinburgh, Glasgow, Glasgow Prestwick and Inverness - are all served by flights from a growing number of European and long haul destinations.
Many European airport hubs also provide fantastic onward connections to Scotland, including airports in London, Amsterdam, Paris, Madrid, Reykjavik and Frankfurt.
Flights from the USA and Canada
Fly direct to Scotland from North America
- From New York (Newark) to Edinburgh and Glasgow with United
- From New York (JFK) to Edinburgh with American Airlines and Delta
- From New York (JFK) to Glasgow with Delta
- From Chicago to Edinburgh with United
- From Orlando to Glasgow with Virgin Atlantic
- From Philadelphia to Glasgow with American Airlines
- From Toronto to Glasgow with Air Transat and Air Canada rouge
- From Toronto to Edinburgh with Air Canada rouge
- From Calgary and Vancouver to Glasgow with Air Transat
- From Halifax to Glasgow with WestJet
- From New York area (Stewart Airport) to Edinburgh with Norwegian
- From Rhode Island area (Providence Airport) to Edinburgh with Norwegian
- From Connecticut area (Bradley Airport) to Edinburgh with Norwegian
Please note; some of the above flights are operational on a seasonal service. Please check with the individual airlines.