Scotland's international airports - Aberdeen, Edinburgh, Glasgow, Glasgow Prestwick and Inverness - are all served by flights from a growing number of European and long haul destinations.
Many European airport hubs also provide fantastic onward connections to Scotland, including airports in London, Amsterdam, Paris, Madrid, Reykjavik and Frankfurt.
Flights from the USA and Canada
Fly direct to Scotland from North America
Services by American Airlines, Aer Lingus, British Airways, KLM, Air France and Icelandair - among others, fly to many main European hubs, which can then be used for onwards travel to Scotland.
- From New York (Newark) to Edinburgh with United from 4 March
- From New York (JFK) to Edinburgh with Delta from 1 May
- From Chicago to Edinburgh with United from 6 May
- From Orlando to Edinburgh with Virgin Atlantic from 30 March
- From Washington DC area (Dulles Airport) to Edinburgh with United from 6 May
- From Boston to Edinburgh with Delta from 27 May
- From Toronto to Glasgow with Air Transat from 2 June and WestJet from 20 May
- From Toronto to Edinburgh with Air Canada from 1 June and WestJet from 2 June
- From Halifax to Glasgow with WestJet from 30 April